This program offers affordable home financing for moderate-income families who live in rural Minnesota.
- Applications are made locally through participating lenders.
- 30-year fixed interest rate.
- No minimum down payment.
Borrower(s) must meet the following requirements:
- Borrower(s) must have adequate and dependable income.
- Monthly debt payment to income ratio must be equal to or less than 41%.
- Principal, interest, taxes and insurance (PITI) to income ratio must be equal to or less than 29%.
- Borrower(s) must show credit record of meeting obligations.
Residence must meet the following requirements:
- Residence must meet structural and thermal standards.
- Residence must have adequate electrical, plumbing, heating, water and waste disposal.
- Residence must be termite-free.
- Residence must be located in a rural area, with a population less than 20,000.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at US Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independent Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax at (202) 690-7442 or by email at email@example.com.